FICO® Model Builder accelerates the modeling lifecycle from data acquisition to scoring system deployment. Using Model Builder, your team will be able to rapidly explore data and build complete predictive models – including custom variable generations, optimized score weights, scoring exclusion logic and reason codes – and deploy them for inline or batch execution as a stand-alone scoring system or within business rules flows.
Back To Top
- Accelerate creation and deployment of sophisticated analytic models
By enabling predictive modeling professionals to visualize and explore predictive patterns, interactively build models, evaluate their quality, and swiftly deploy complete scoring solutions without recoding, FICO Model Builder offers unprecedented control over the modeling process while reducing time to value.
- Maximize the precision of every decision
Model Builder gives you the power to inform your business decisions with insight into future outcomes. By better predicting behaviors, you can increase the precision of your data-driven decision applications and substantially impact your bottom line.
- Empower analysts to discover and innovate
Model Builder provides powerful modeling capabilities in an approachable graphical interface, enabling new team members to quickly engage in analytic projects. By intelligently automating tasks and recording configuration choices, analysts can invest more of their time analyzing, experimenting, and refining, rather than tediously managing arcane details.
- Rapidly explore and enhance data
- Model Builder’s Dataset Editor provides an interactive view of modeling data, allowing users to filter and reorder variables and records to spot check data quality and audit patterns.
- A dedicated Variable Library allows teams to collaboratively develop, easily apply, and effectively manage large collections of frequently re-used, custom-defined variable calculations.
- Powerful new scripting capabilities to manage analytic data - including compact, readily configured Groovy APIs to import, sort, join, sample, partition, filter, train, and score - enable vast possibilities for automating analytic processes.
- A comprehensive set of predictive modeling capabilities
- FICO Model Builder offers unmatched depth in model development capabilities, such as the ability to incorporate prior knowledge with score engineering, robust missing value handling, and proven delivery reports.
- An innovative visual model history provides an automatic audit trail of past model trains, and empowers modelers and reviewers to compare model performance metrics at a glance, inspect and annotate prior versions of models, and even roll back to previous versions.
- Discover optimal segmentation trees and manage the development of entire model suites with Segmented Ensembles for FICO® Model Builder.
- Multiple modeling technologies to address a wide array of business problems
- In addition to FICO’s industry leading scorecard technology, Model Builder provides Linear Regression, Logistic Regression and Neural Networks.
- Model Builder provides divergence-maximizing, Bernoulli likelihood, and multi-goal outcome scorecards, and with Model Builder 7.0 introduces the first continuous outcome scorecard, optimizing a least squares objective function, allowing analysts to directly estimate real-valued targets with the power and familiar engineering controls of a scorecard.
- Seamlessly deploy scoring systems without recoding
- Rapidly deploy complete scoring systems — including sophisticated user-defined variable generations, model calibrations, and reason code calculations — as Java services, eliminating the time, expense and risks of recoding by hand.
- Embed complete scoring systems directly within FICO® Blaze Advisor rules projects to sharpen decisions, enable production scoring in Java, .NET and COBOL environments, and govern the complete lifecycle of future changes
- Export regressions, scorecards and neural networks as PMML to other platforms
- Fosters Collaboration
- New analytic flows allow team members to visually define, document, and enforce the sometimes complex execution order of all the stages of their modeling projects.
- Modelers can now directly share their derived analytic components with implementation engineers as Blaze Advisor rules projects, enabling immediate collaboration on decisioning strategies.
White PapersBack To Top
Back To Top
Speak with a FICO representative about our solutions and your business needs by calling us:
US (toll free): +1 888 342 6336
International: +44 (0) 207 940 8718
Or email us using the form on this page. We look forward to speaking with you.