FICO Product Education is the principal provider of product training for our clients and partners. We set the bar for FICO educational excellence. You can expect a highly interactive, hands-on experience in our classes, and a focus on practical knowledge and skills transfer.
What do clients and partners expect from product training? Our collective experience suggests that the top priorities are to:
- Develop job-specific knowledge and skills very quickly (immediately);
- Accelerate the product implementation effort;
- Build a strong foundation of best practices for operations and growth;
- Reduce reliance on stop-gap measures and post implementation support services, and
- Learn advanced concepts and techniques, potentially over an extended period of time.
Our courses teach clients the functions, technical features, and administration of our products in a concise format — but we don't stop there. We also explore how clients can capitalize on the strengths of our solutions and technologies in their businesses, and how they can continue to use our solutions effectively as their businesses change. We work desk-side with clients during go-live activities, and over time, clients can attend advanced courses and seminars with us on special topics as they expand their use of our products or take on challenging new business problems. Our range of services:
- Instructor led, classroom courses for introductory, intermediate and advanced levels
- Web-based courses, seminars, and training tools
- Training planning, project management and consulting
- Go-live client training and support
- User group workshops
- Train-the-trainer programs
Contact us to discuss your training needs.