Upgraded Profit & Loss Insight Service uncovers opportunities for growth, detects risks, and facilitates sound strategic planning in card product portfolios of all sizes
SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 30, 2015 - FICO (NYSE:FICO), the analytics and decision management software company, today announced the expansion of its profit and loss (P&L) benchmarking service offered by Fair Isaac® Advisors. The upgraded Fair Isaac® Advisors P&L Insight Service is designed to help financial institutions of all sizes discover new ways to increase card product portfolio profitability and decrease losses.
The expanded service delivers new functionality especially tailored to financial institutions in the US and Canada. The addition of strategic and risk benchmarks enables financial institutions to:
- Compare their portfolio risk performance to like-sized institutions
- Detect challenges and uncover growth opportunities across their card product portfolio including in marketing, collections and risk management
- Facilitate sound strategic planning
Revenue of $209 million vs. $198 million in prior year
SAN JOSE, Calif. – July 29, 2015 - FICO (NYSE:FICO), a leading predictive analytics and decision management software company, today announced results for its third fiscal quarter ended June 30, 2015.
Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 GAAP Results
Net income for the quarter totaled $19.9 million, or $0.62 per share, versus $20.5 million, or $0.58 per share, reported in the prior year period. The results include restructuring and acquisition-related expenses of $2.3 million, or $0.05 per share.
Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 Non-GAAP Results
Non-GAAP Net Income for the quarter was $32.3 million vs. $29.2 million in the prior year period. Non-GAAP EPS for the quarter was $1.00 vs. $0.83 in the prior year period. Free cash flow for the quarter was $34.5 million vs. $25.3 million in the prior year period. The Non-GAAP financial measures are described in the financial table captioned “Non-GAAP Results” and are reconciled to the corresponding GAAP results in the financial tables at the end of this release.
Third Quarter Fiscal 2015 GAAP Revenue
The company reported revenues of $209.4 million for the quarter as compared to $197.6 million reported in the prior year period, an increase of 6%.
FICO Survey: Only 41% of APAC banks have a cyber-incident response capability in place
SINGAPORE — July 27, 2015
- 55% of senior APAC bank executives were unsure if their organization currently ran regular audits of data and networks to check if the company had suffered data loss.
- 73% of respondents said their CEO/Company board had prioritized a review of cybersecurity in the last 3-6 months
- 58% of respondents said they had not heard of a predictive analytics alternative to traditional rules-based SIEMs (security information and event management).
For more information: http://www.fico.com/en/fraud-security/cyber-security