FICO Small Business Lending Webinar Series
Competition from banks to non-traditional financial institutions and the changing economy is impacting how credit grantors manage their lending portfolios. For small business lenders, how do you increase the number of approved applications while maintaining the same level of risk? This webinar addresses how to create decision strategies for assessing the risk of small business applicants and benefits of automation to maintain and protect lending margins.
- Competitive drivers impact on acquiring more profitable customers
- Making consistent ranking of risk and objective decisions
- Accurate risk prediction – majority of risk identified at origination!
- Managing credit and application fraud risk/AML
- Managing escalating processing costs to increase speed to market
- Increasing cross-selling ability more effectively
- Ensuring policy and regulatory compliance
David K. Smith, Lead Consultant, Originations, FICO
Risk vs Revenue: Using Score Models to Maximize Small Business Banking Relationships
Tuesday, September 9, 2014
11.00 am Pacific/1:00 pm Central/2:00 pm Eastern