According to Gartner, the prescriptive analytics software market will reach $1.57 billion by 2021. Despite this tremendous growth, most analytics programs fail to deliver business results. In one McKinsey survey, 86 percent of executives said their organizations were “only somewhat effective” at meeting the primary objective of their data and analytics programs.
Why is that? What is the secret to success? FICO goes beyond experimentation and delivers the future of prescriptive analytics today. Our prescriptive analytics solutions have helped deliver hundreds of millions in incremental revenue and have helped power the world’s most efficient companies, such as Southwest, Shell, and Nestle.
Join us to learn how FICO Xpress Insight helps you bridge the gap between analytic concepts and business value. Read data in any format from any source, bring your own machine learning, bring your own solver or use Xpress Solvers, collaborate with your business users, deploy decision support or automated solutions, and do it all in 75% less time.
For operations researchers and data scientists:
- We will present OPEN and FREE Xpress Mosel, the mathematical modeling, programming, and analytic orchestration language, now available to everyone.
- We will discuss how you can bring your own solver to deploy optimization solutions using the powerful Xpress Insight platform.
- We will cover the OPEN Xpress Mosel native solver interface which allows solver developers to extend Xpress Mosel with your own solvers giving you an instant audience of thousands of users.
For business management and executives:
- We will reveal a world in which machine learning and optimization techniques can be deployed in production in weeks, not months or years.
- We will showcase a world in which changes are welcomed by your analytic experts and by IT. You can change your requirements and then implement them in minutes or hours instead of months.
- You will see a world where you can explore new avenues to gain more efficiency. Your stakeholders will want to get together to collaborate because they can see how the solution benefits them as individuals and as an organization.
Horia Tipi, Global Optimization Practice Leader, Product Management, FICO