I am going to be attending InterACT San Francisco 2007 all week. InterACT is Fair Isaac's company show and is in San Francisco again this year. You can look for live (or nearly live) blogs from the sessions by me and Ian and you will be able to find the full set of posts from InterACT in this category. I should note that this is a Fair Isaac show so you may not see quite the usual neutrality in our posts - these are Fair Isaac and client sessions after all. Hopefully it will still be interesting.
To get you in the mood here are some fun facts about InterACT from my friends in the marketing department:
- The show started in 1976 and has been called InterACT since 1996
- InterACT has racked up more than 10,000 attendees since 1976 with attendees from more than 60 countries including China , El Salvador and Trinidad & Tobago
- InterACT’s tagline today is "The Smarter Decisions Conference." At various points in the past the tagline has been:
">"The Other Aspects of Scoring"
- "Igniting the Decision Revolution"
- "Accelerate Your Analytic Advantage"
- "The World’s Leading Business Conference on Really Hard Stuff" (my favorite).
- "The Empirical Eighties" ">"Making the Pieces Fit—Strategic Control for the Future"
- ">Susan Butcher, heroic Iditarod winner
San Francisco, San Diego, Miami, Napa, and Williamsburg