FICO is celebrating the achievements of its customers and their achievements with AI, machine learning and decision management. The winners of the 2018 FICO® Decisions Awards can now be formally announced.
This year’s winners are:
- AI, Machine Learning and Optimization: Orsted and BASF
- Commendation: Grupo Fleury
- Customer Onboarding & Management: Worldpay
- Debt Management: Shanghai Pudong Development Bank CCC
- Commendation: Santander Polska
- Decision Management Innovation: Medscheme and Santander
- Financial Inclusion: China Construction Bank
- Fraud & Security: EnterCard and FIS
- Regulatory Compliance: Canadian Tire Financial Services
"The winners span industries as diverse as banking, chemical production, medical administration and windfarm optimization," said Nikhil Behl, FICO's chief marketing officer. They also come from all corners of the globe and have managed to significantly alter the trajectory of their businesses through outstanding results in cost savings, profit growth, fraud detection, time-to-market, risk-minimization and process optimization.”
These results were identified as best-in-class by a panel of independent judges with deep industry expertise. We thank the 2018 judges for their help in identifying the best nominations.
- Sid Dash, research director at Chartis for risk management analytics
- Tanya Andreasyan, editor at Banking Technology
- Anna Milne, editor at Finextra
- Julie Conroy, research director for Aite Group’s Retail Banking practice
- Andras Cser, principal analyst - security and risk professionals at Forrester
- Mon Pernia, head of consumer collections, Globe Telecom (2017 winner)
- John Rymer, principal analyst - application development & delivery professionals at Forrester
The winners of the FICO® Decisions Awards will be spotlighted at FICO® World 2019, the Decisions Conference, November 4-7 in New York City.
Also, a reminder that the 2019 FICO® Decisions Awards are now open. To enter visit: https://www.fico.com/decisionsawards/
Nominations are due October 15, 2019, and winners will be announced December 2019.
Winners will receive recognition at numerous FICO events during 2020 as well as receiving complimentary conference passes to FICO® World in 2021.
Could you be next year’s Analytic Hero?