(Posted by guest blogger, James Taylor)
Well, 2007 comes to an end and this is my last post of the year. This year we had more than 80,000 visits, 144,000 page views.I thought I would highlight some of my (and your) favorite posts. Starting with the 10 posts that got the most hits:
- Business Intelligence 2.0 and Enterprise Decision Management
- Why are business rules better than traditional code? (from 2005)
- Windows Workflow Foundation - rule engines and rule management (another oldie)
- The secret of business user rule maintenance (not a big surprise as I reference it a lot)
- Customer Segmentation to increase profits
- Business Rules, Business Decisions, Intelligent Processes, Enterprise Decision Management (a personal favorite)
- Book Review: Competing on Analytics (the only book review to make the top 10, though Execution. The Discipline of Getting Things Done came close)
- What's the difference between Business Rules Management Systems and Business Rules Engines?
- Different Perspectives (one of my favorites)
- Using decisioning to build the bank of the future (I was happy to see this one as I really like it)
Besides these I really like:
- Why do you need Adaptive Control? and the series that followed it as I think adaptive control is one of those areas that deserves more attention.
- What you need to know about Decision Services
- Why business rules? A curious reader asks.
- Think Micro not Macro - decisions, that is
Have a wonderful holiday season, see you in 2008.