A New, More Inclusive Approach
The UltraFICO™ Score provides a new dimension of insight that unlocks the potential of millions of consumers with positive financial profiles that extend beyond their traditional credit report. Now consumers are empowered to contribute their checking, savings, and money market account data (demand deposit account data — DDA) to enhance their FICO® Score, providing an unprecedented and broader view for lenders to assess credit worthiness. Lenders can use this score to help attract new customers and take a fresh approach to serving their customer base, or reinventing their customer credit experience, in a more inclusive manner.
Diferencie-se e compita de maneira mais eficiente, combinando a melhor oferta de crédito ao consumidor em um mercado lotado.
Compliant reason codes reflect the demand deposit account data used for the score calculation, like any other FICO® Score.
Conte com o mesmo nível de rigor e integridade de outros FICO® Scores.
Beneficie-se de percepção de risco sem precedentes gerada pela integração da dinâmica do fluxo de caixa em um score de crédito ao consumidor.
The FICO model considered tens of millions of records across many lending institutions to empirically quantify the relationship between how a consumer manages their demand deposit accounts and credit risk.
The UltraFICO™ Score algorithm adjusts the existing FICO® Score given the additional insight offered by consumer permissioned DDA data. This approach can be used by lenders to help broaden access to credit for young or immigrant applicants building a credit profile as well as those reestablishing their financial standing following distress. Lenders can make better decisions for those consumers who are near score cut-offs or unscorable consumers with an UltraFICO Score.
Trusted DDA Data
For the first time, consumers can incorporate their checking and savings account histories for greater precision in a national scoring system.
Gain unprecedented risk insight driven by integrating cash flow dynamics into a consumer credit score for faster, more competitive, and profitable lending decisions.
Provide greater engagement and transparency with a more inclusive credit decision process and build lasting loyalty.
The Trusted Standard
The UltraFICO™ Score follows the same blue-print design as the traditional FICO® Score and is engineered for easy adoption and interpretation.
How the UltraFICO™ Score Works
1. Once the consumer accepts, a score inquiry is made to the credit reporting agency.
2. In a digital origination environment, the consumer is directed to a secure site to answer questions about their existing DDA banking relationships.
3. Once the consumer selects their accounts and permissions access, their DDA transaction history is summarized and sent to the credit bureau that hosts the scoring algorithm developed by FICO. The new UltraFICO™ Score consumes the DDA data in addition to traditional credit data housed at the credit bureau.
4. The UltraFICO™ Score algorithm creates an adjusted FICO® Score given the additional insight offered by the DDA data (or in the case of unscorable consumers will generate a new UltraFICO™ Score if minimum scoring criteria are met).
5. This score is then transmitted by the credit bureau to the lender along with reason codes reflecting the data used for score calculation, just like any other FICO® Score. Additionally, DDA related predictive characteristics are provided.
Learn what’s happening in the world of advanced analytics and data-driven decision management with the latest news, updates, and ideas from the FICO Newsroom.
From the FICO Blog
LendIt Keynote: Analytic Innovations Using Consumer Permissioned Data
Leveraging Alternative Data to Extend Credit to More Borrowers
Contact us to get more information.