To onboard new customers, you need to prove that applicants are who they say they are in order to prevent fraud and meet regulatory requirements. Once they become customers you must check their identities every time they use their account. But, you can't make checks so difficult or time-consuming that customers abandon the process or become dissatisfied. the results of our survey will provide you with your customers' views - vital input to help fraud, financial crime and digital banking teams learn:
- How customers view biometrics and the use of them to secure their accounts.
- How customers view the threat of identity theft.
- If concentrating digital banking education on older generations is the right move.
- How Covid 19 changes preferences for opening new accounts.
- What people will do if their expectations for opening an account digitally aren’t met.
Download your free White Paper
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.