Congratulations to the FICO Decision Management Award winners and finalists for 2021!
The FICO Decisions Awards recognize organizations that are achieving remarkable success using FICO solutions. A panel of independent judges with deep industry expertise evaluates nominations based upon measurable improvement in key metrics; demonstrated use of best practices; project scale, depth and breadth; and innovative uses of technology.
The winners of the FICO Decisions Awards will be spotlighted at and win tickets to FICO® World 2021, the Decisions Conference, November 8-11 2021, Orlando, Florida.
2021 Decisions Award Winners
- AI, Machine Learning & Optimization – Jeppesen
- Cloud Deployment - Avon Cosmetics & Care by Volvo (tie)
- Customer Onboarding & Management – OCBC
- Debt Management – ABSA & Cox Communications (tie)
- Decision Management Innovation – eDriving
- Financial Inclusion – Grupo Monge
- Fraud & Security - Conductor Brazil
- Regulatory Compliance – Alfa Bank & Eurobank (tie)
- FICO Industry Vanguard Award - T-Mobile
- Prasanna Dhoré, Chief Data & Analytics Officer, Equifax
- David Dittman, vice president, Data & Analytics, P&G (2019 winner)
- René Javier Guzmán, market & liquidity risks director at Banreservas (2019 winner)
- Tomas Klinger, decision science and data director at Home Credit (2019 winner)
- Marcel Le Gouais, managing editor at Credit Strategy
- Tiffani Montez, banking analyst at Aite
- Lisa Morgan, journalist & analyst at InformationWeek
- Ignazio Provinzano, head of risk operations at Swisscard (2019 winner)
Contact: Saxon Shirley, email@example.com, +65 9171 0965
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.