The FICO Decisions Awards honor FICO clients achieving outstanding results using analytics and decision management technology to grow their business, manage risk and reduce costs. Tell us your story! Let us know what you’re doing to drive the success of your business.
Application deadline: October 28, 2022.
Winners notified: January 26, 2023.
Saxon Shirley, email@example.com, +65 9171 0965
View the winners of the 2022 Decisions Management Awards
What achievements do the awards recognize?
Ten awards will be given in 2023:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning & Optimization: Presented to an organization that has used FICO AI, machine learning or optimization analytics to improve business results.
- Cloud Deployment: Presented to an organization that has achieved outstanding business results by transitioning a business unit or function to a cloud-based FICO solution.
- Customer Onboarding & Management: Presented to the organization that has achieved outstanding results through using FICO analytics and decision management software to attract new customers, manage onboarding, increase customer profitability, increase customer product holdings and retain customers.
- Debt Management: Presented to an organization that has achieved outstanding results through risk assessment and targeted customer decisions.
- Decision Management Innovation: Presented to an organization that has solved specific business challenges or advanced its results in any area using FICO decision management technology.
- ESG Champion: Presented to an organization that has solved specific business challenges or advanced its results in environmental, social and governance (ESG) areas using the power of cloud-based decisioning and analytics.
- Financial Inclusion: Presented to an organization that has achieved outstanding results in improving financial inclusion of consumers in its market using FICO solutions.
- Fraud Management: Presented to an organization that has achieved outstanding results in detecting fraud and reducing fraud losses and costs using FICO solutions.
- FICO Industry Vanguard Award: Presented to an organization that has used FICO analytics and decision management technology in a way that is significant to their industry.
- Pioneer Award (new category): Presented to an organization that has demonstrated an innovative way to solve a business challenge, using a new technology, approach or business process.
Who can submit a nomination?
We encourage all FICO clients to submit an application. Benefits do not have to have been achieved in a specific calendar year as long as they have not previously been entered into the awards.
What’s in it for you?
The awards recognize you for your accomplishments within your own organization, with your business leaders and industry peers.
Winners will receive:
- Recognition at FICO’s annual conference, FICO World
- Two complimentary conference passes to FICO World per company
- A custom-engraved award plaque
- Publicity from a news release announcing your win and results
How are winners selected?
An independent panel of judges evaluates submissions based on the following criteria:
- Measurable improvement in key metrics
- Demonstrated use of best practices
- Project scale, depth and breadth
- Innovative uses of technology
Want to read about the 2022 and 2021 winners?
You can find links to their stories in this blog.
For questions regarding the FICO Decisions Awards and online application, please contact Saxon Shirley (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About your application
The information you provide on your application will be used by the judges to determine the winners.
By entering, you agree that FICO can issue a news release based on the information in your application. Winning companies will have the opportunity to review and approve their news release.
If you need assistance writing your application, FICO can help. Please contact Saxon Shirley (email@example.com).
Sample news releases from past winners:
FICO Decisions Awards Application
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.