Mathematical optimization gives companies the capability to predict and respond in the most efficient and profitable manner in order to cope with their highest priority issues.
Join, May 18th, this 60-minute webinar from FICO and Artelys to:
- Learn how to unleash the full potential of mathematical optimization
- How can we make better decisions using mathematical optimization?
- Improve the collaboration between operations researchers/data scientists and business users with a live demo
- Hear about exciting real life case studies where Xpress Optimization has been applied
- RTE – European market clearing algorithm
- Nice Airport – Long term airport resource planning
- Nestlé – Decision optimization for pricing and supply Chain
- Southwest Airlines – Optimizing aircraft, employees, and 3,500 flights per day
- See how FICO and Artleys can help you in your business
If your company, like so many now as a result of the pandemic, has to navigate a constantly changing business landscape, then mathematical optimization could be an invaluable tool for you to undertake the new normal.
FICO and Artelys have been working together for over 20 years, providing optimization services and solutions to a diverse range of industries from transportation & logistics, energy, retail and manufacturing.
We hope you can join us and enjoy the session!
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.