Enterprise fraud management carries significant financial and operational considerations for any organization. It is also rapidly evolving to combat ever-shifting fraud vectors, as well as comply with the changing global regulatory landscape. In this video, TJ Horan, VP Fraud & Compliance Product Management at FICO and Sidhartha Dash, Research Director at Chartis Rearch discuss how organizations can adapt to the changing landscape by deploying strategic technology solutions across the enterprise.
- Explore the evolution of fraud detection technologies and techniques, particularly applied artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Learn why fraud and financial crimes technology convergence works - and why it migh not be right for every organization.
- Hear about benefits and challenges with state of the art behavioral models, and when and how you can appropriately apply them for fraud detection and prevention.
- Examine how companies are adapting to the fundamental global shifts brought on by the pandemic and accelerated digital transformation.
- Understand why technology capabilties and the way in which they are implemented are key strategic considerations for an enterprise fraud management strategy.
Download your free Video
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.