Designing an agile supply chain network has always presented a set of unique challenges, which now includes ensuring it can withstand a global pandemic. However, despite the urgent need to add flexibility and durability to their network design strategies, many supply chain decision-makers are trying to do so with informal business processes and ad-hoc teams, as well as sub-standard tools, applications and spreadsheets.
This webinar, featuring supply chain experts from FICO and Profit Point, will provide a blueprint for building and strengthening your supply chain resiliency through well-proven strategies and technology. We’ll explain how you can implement effective business processes, cross-organizational teams and leading-edge technology to:
- Optimize costs and output by synchronizing decisions, identifying bottlenecks and balancing trade-offs
- Simplify change management by creating a future-state roadmap with scenario comparisons and analyses that augment your business acumen
- Reduce risk and uncertainty by anticipating and recovering from disruptions faster
Many of the unprecedented obstacles we saw in 2020 aren’t going away, but the solutions necessary to succeed in unpredictable and challenging environments have never been more powerful. Register today to learn more!
- Dr. Alan Kosansky, Profit Point, Co-Founder & President
- Zahir Balaporia, FICO, Sr. Director of Supply Chain Solutions
- Dr. Baykal Hafizoglu, FICO, Principal Consultant of Supply Chain Solutions
Watch your free Webinar
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.