Many Africans are struggling with a wave of debt, resulting in an enormous rise in delinquencies. For lenders, retailers, telecoms and debt collection agencies, managing the spike in customers in collections has put a strain on operations.
Some African lenders have found a better way to manage this debt tsunami. By using an automated omnichannel approach, they have seen improvements such as:
- 6% increase in the number of paying accounts
- 18% increase in the average payment amount
- Cycle 1 cure rates improving by 8%
- Cycle 1 roll rates reducing by 5%
What's their secret? Join this 60-minute webinar to learn about:
- New strategies in debt management – automated, digital and omni-channel
- Ways of increasing your collections effectiveness using analytics
- Developing optimal customer contact strategies
- Creating a better customer experience when your customers need you most
Watch your free Webinar
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.