It's more important than ever for financial services organizations to understand the ever changing needs of consumers and the factors that drive technology change. Whit that challenge in mind FICO undertook a sweeping global survey, looking at consumer attitudes to digital banking - in particular, how accounts can be opened digitally and the impact that fraud and compliance checks have on them.
- Do customers understand the threat from identity theft and why their identities must be checked?
- Did the Global pandemic really accelerate digital adoption in financial services?
- What do customers expect when they open accounts using websites and apps:
- Do people have the necessary skillset to manage identity proofing using mobile apps?
- Are customers open to using biometrics to protect their accounts?
Download your free White Paper
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.