SAN JOSE, Calif.— October 1, 2018
- Entries for the FICO® Decisions Awards are due November 14, 2018
- The seven award categories are AI and Machine Learning, Customer Onboarding and Management, Debt Management, Decision Management, Fraud Control, Financial Inclusion and Regulatory Compliance
- Judges include industry experts and practitioners
- Entry form and information are at www.fico.com/decisionsawards
Companies that are achieving outstanding results using analytics and decision management solutions from FICO are invited to submit nominations for the 2018 FICO® Decisions Awards. These awards shine a spotlight on business leaders who are driving their business forward and improving the customer experience using decision automation, optimization, predictive analytics, AI and machine learning. Nominations are due November 14, and winners will be announced in December.
More information: www.fico.com/decisionsawards
A panel of independent judges with deep industry expertise will evaluate nominations based upon measureable improvement in key metrics; demonstrated use of best practices; project scale, depth and breadth; and innovative uses of technology. This year’s judges are:
- Sid Dash, research director at Chartis for risk management analytics
- Tanya Andreasyan, editor at Banking Technology
- Anna Milne, editor at Finextra
- Julie Conroy, research director for Aite Group’s Retail Banking practice
- Andras Cser, principal analyst - security and risk professionals at Forrester
- Mon Pernia, head of consumer collections, Globe Telecom (2017 winner)
- John Rymer, principal analyst - application development & delivery professionals at Forrester
Awards will be presented in seven categories: AI and Machine Learning, Customer Onboarding and Management, Debt Management, Decision Management, Fraud Control, Financial Inclusion and Regulatory Compliance.
Winners will receive recognition at FICO® World, which will be held in November 2019. Winning implementations will be featured in conference activities, and two representatives of each winning company will receive complimentary conference passes.
“We witness some incredible innovation while working with clients to solve their complex business problems,” said Wayne Huyard, senior vice president at FICO for Sales, Marketing and Services. “These companies and their enterprising individuals are champions of business and analytics heroes. These awards shine a spotlight on some of the biggest success stories from all over the world.”
Last year’s winning firms were Germany’s Harry Brot / Asolvo (AI, Machine Learning and Optimization); China’s Shanghai Pudong Development Bank (Customer Onboarding and Management) ; The Philippines’ Globe Telecom (Debt Management); Malaysia’s Credit Guarantee Corporation (Decision Management Innovation); Switzerland’s UBS Card Centre (Fraud Control); Latvia’s 4Finance and Britain’s Vauxhall (Regulatory Compliance, dual winners); and North America’s PepsiCo (FICO® Choice Award).
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in Silicon Valley, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 185 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction and growth for businesses in financial services, telecommunications, health care, retail and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in more than 100 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to helping people get credit, to ensuring that millions of airplanes and rental cars are in the right place at the right time. Learn more at http://www.fico.com.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Porter Novelli for FICO
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 209-940-8719
+1 786 482 7231
+55 11 97673-6583
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.