SAN JOSE, Calif. — February 16, 2016
- Four free webinars will preview sessions at FICO World 2016, the decisions conference
- Topics are credit scoring and financial inclusion (Wednesday, February 17), cybersecurity (Friday, March 4), analytic innovation (Tuesday, March 8) and customer engagement and regulatory compliance (Thursday, March 10)
- FICO® World 2016 will take place in Washington, DC, April 26-29
Analytics software firm FICO (NYSE: FICO) today announced a four-part webinar series previewing sessions for FICO World 2016, the decisions conference. FICO World takes place take place April 26 - 29 at the Washington Hilton in Washington, DC.
The series kicks off on Wednesday, February 17 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST with “The Future Has Arrived: FICO® Score 9, FICO® Score XD, and FICO® Score Open Access.”
In this webinar, Julie Wooding, principal consultant for Scores, will preview insights from FICO experts and thought leaders in banking, P2P lending, and government. She will explore:
- Evaluating FICO® Score 9, the latest and most predictive FICO® Score.
- Using alternative data to identify creditworthy individuals among the underserved and underbanked.
- Best practices and lessons learned with FICO® Score Open Access, our program to make FICO® Scores available to consumers for free.
The subsequent webinars are:
- “Are Your Cybersecurity Defense Systems Good Enough?” — Friday, March 4, at 11:00 AM EST / 8:00 AM PST / 16:00 PM GMT
- “Case Studies: How Prescriptive Analytics Drive Superior Customer Experiences” — Tuesday, March 8, at 10:00 AM GMT / 11:00 AM CET / 12:00 PM EET and Tuesday, March 8 at 10:00 AM PST / 1:00 PM EST
- “Successful Customer Communications: Effectively Leveraging Mobile, Voice, and Text in a Challenging Regulatory Environment” — Thursday, March 10, at 9:30 AM PST / 12:30 PM EST / 17:30 PM GMT
“The four-part webinar series is just a taste of the nearly 100 sessions we’re featuring this year,” said Wayne Huyard, executive vice president of sales, marketing and services at FICO. “FICO World 2016 will give attendees a wealth of new ideas on how to use analytics to unlock insights and power the best decisions possible.”
Registration for the webinars is free. Additional information and registration for the webinar is available at: https://www.virtualvenues.com/FICO/fico_world_preview_series_2016.html.
About FICO World
At FICO® World 2016, an estimated 1,000 professionals responsible for customer onboarding and experience, pricing, cybersecurity, risk management, compliance, fraud and IT will explore the latest technologies and strategies for unlocking insights and powering the best decisions possible. The conference will feature more than 100 speakers in nearly 80 breakout sessions on analytic innovation, auto lending, collections, credit scoring, customer onboarding and experience, cybersecurity, insurance, mortgage lending and regulatory compliance. FICO World 2016 will also include a special executive track for select senior clients, and a “Practical and Tactical” track for technical audiences. Other events will include the FICO® Auto Forum for auto lenders, and the popular FICO® World Credit Boot Camp, for newer lenders.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 100+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption. These include the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health. Learn more at www.fico.com.
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 209-940-8719
+1 786 482 7231
+55 11 97673-6583
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.