Strategic Partnership with FICO Unlocks the Power of Analytics and Ignites Omnichannel Commerce
NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2014—eBay Enterprise, an eBay Inc. company, today announced the eBay Enterprise Commerce Marketing Platform, a new omnichannel engagement suite that will enable marketers to drive and optimize one-to-one commerce at scale. Designed and built from the ground up, in strategic partnership with FICO, a leading predictive analytics and decision management software company, the platform combines the unmatched commerce insights, demand generation delivery technologies and intellectual property of eBay Enterprise with FICO’s powerful analytics technologies and products to optimize the relevance and value of each individual customer’s purchasing journey.
Through this integrated and dynamic suite, brands and retailers can unlock the predictive power of their data to deliver the most effective content to the most responsive customers through the best combination of channels.
“Thanks to our commerce heritage, eBay Enterprise is uniquely positioned to provide deep insights into consumer engagement with brands while providing truly actionable insights that can’t be found anywhere else,” said Steve Denton, vice president marketing solutions, eBay Enterprise. “The combination of commerce insights and analytics allows marketers to better predict consumer behavior, optimize ROI throughout the life of campaigns and relevantly address individual consumer needs.”
“Given the multichannel way that today’s consumer shops, and an abundance of product and social information, a consumer’s journey to a purchase decision has become highly complex,” said Don Peterson, general manager, FICO Marketing Solutions. “In this environment, marketers who can rapidly analyze and act on large amounts of data from multiple sources to spot a consumer’s intent, predict behavior and present the best offer have a clear competitive advantage. Together our products give commerce marketers an advantage, at scale, so they can make the sale and strengthen customer satisfaction and loyalty in the process.”
The Commerce Marketing Platform includes a powerful mix of analytics and planning tools that integrate existing eBay Enterprise demand-generation technologies with new solutions:
- Customer Engagement Engine: combines email and customer database technologies to provide a fully integrated messaging engine utilizing powerful analytical tools to create and deploy personalized, relevant content across all addressable channels
- Affiliate Engine: connects with more than 200,000 publishers to drive sales with online, in-store, mobile, and social solutions.
- Display Engine: grows business with timely and personalized display advertising to consumers throughout their shopping experience, and across entire customer lifecycle
- Social Engine: targets shopping cart abandoners with social media display ads on any tablet, mobile or iOS device
- Loyalty Engine: rewards customers with personalized offers to increase revenue and retention
- Attribution Engine: applies proven analytical models and highly actionable insights to enhance the value of media plans
- Media Planner: optimizes media plans and budgets in real time
- Optimization Engine: predicts the perfect content and moment of delivery to create targeted, highly personalized recommendations for every customer
- Audience Insights Engine: aggregates and analyzes data from owned customer databases, third-party data from external sources and exclusive first-party commerce insights from eBay Inc.
For more information on the Commerce Marketing Platform please visit: eBay Enterprise Know Now. eBay Enterprise will be presenting additional information on the Commerce Marketing Platform at Shop.org, visit us at Booth #2301.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) is a leading analytics software company, helping businesses in 90+ countries make better decisions that drive higher levels of growth, profitability and customer satisfaction. The company’s groundbreaking use of Big Data and mathematical algorithms to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries. FICO provides analytics software and tools used across multiple industries to manage risk, fight fraud, build more profitable customer relationships, optimize operations and meet strict government regulations. Many of our products reach industry-wide adoption. These include the FICO® Score, the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States. FICO solutions leverage open-source standards and cloud computing to maximize flexibility, speed deployment and reduce costs. The company also helps millions of people manage their personal credit health.
FICO: Make every decision count™. Learn more at www.fico.com.
About eBay Enterprise
eBay Enterprise is a leading global provider of retail-optimized commerce solutions, including the Magento platform, order management, fulfillment, customer care, and marketing solutions. We enable brands and retailers of all sizes to deliver consistent omnichannel experiences across all retail touch points to attract and engage new customers, convert browsers into loyal buyers, and deliver products with speed and quality. With unrivaled flexibility and control, our clients are armed to accelerate sales growth and win with today’s digitally connected consumer. eBay Enterprise is headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa. and has offices in Austin, Barcelona, London, Los Angeles, New York, and Shanghai. eBay Enterprise is an eBay Inc. (Nasdaq: EBAY) company. More information can be found at www.ebayenterprise.com and www.magento.com.
FICO and “Make every decision count” are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 7808-777-339
+1 786 482 7231
+55 11 97673-6583
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.