(Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA- Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC), the leading provider of analytics and decision management technology, today announced the release and immediate availability of TRIAD® adaptive control system version 8.3. With the TRIAD system 8.3, credit grantors now have access to improved flexibility and processing capabilities that accelerate the development and implementation of profitable decisions in account and customer management, at both the enterprise and portfolio levels.
With more than 300 portfolio users in over 30 countries, Fair Isaac's TRIAD system continues to be the most popular solution for account and customer decision management worldwide. The system applies predictive analytics, decision-making software and expert strategy consulting to automate and improve credit and customer management decisions for lenders in the financial services, retail and telecommunications industries.
"This latest upgrade of TRIAD 8.3 is the culmination of our effort to combine the best features of account-level management TRIAD and customer-level TRIAD into a single platform," said David Lightfoot, vice president of Product Management at Fair Isaac. "With TRIAD 8.3, we are building on that highly successful platform by introducing advanced features that answer our clients' needs for agility, speed and intelligence. Clients will experience a very fast return on investment with TRIAD, and can surpass the remarkable results they've already achieved with the system."
Sixty-five percent of bankcards globally are processed on a Fair Isaac adaptive control system. The TRIAD system-based services also are offered through the world's largest credit card processing firms. Companies using the TRIAD system have typically experienced: 20 to 30 percent increase in sales; 15 to 25 percent reduction in bad debt; 20 to 25 percent reduction in recovery resources; and a 15 to 25 percent increase in interest income.
New features in the TRIAD adaptive control system version 8.3 include:
- More flexible processing to allow key treatment areas to be executed in any order within a particular call to the TRIAD system. This allows the system to generate additional information that can be used to further enhance decisions, and provides users with increased flexibility in how they use the TRIAD system.
- Enhanced non-authorization processing to provide additional flexibility beyond the traditional Approve or Decline functionality. Clients can perform other tasks besides authorizations, such as real-time credit limit changes and cross-selling, resulting in refined decisions and expanded decision-making power.
- An enhanced TRIAD Analytic Datamart (TAD), a data repository which enables credit grantors to store and analyze predictive and performance data locally in a PC-server environment to streamline the analytic process. The updated TAD significantly improves the export and import of data to provide for strategy and/or model optimization.
- The ability to support externally calculated scores using Blaze Advisor® business rules management system. This enhancement enables the TRIAD system to produce performance reports for externally calculated scores, such as TRIAD Transaction Scores.
- Improved performance in processing speed which is particularly important to clients with large portfolios and multiple products.
- Migration utilities that significantly decrease the cost and time for clients to migrate from the TRIAD system 7 to the TRIAD system 8.3
Version 8.3 can be easily configured to meet clients' needs for enterprise-wide decision management across multiple product lines and channels, or for portfolio-level management of single product lines. Using TRIAD system 8.3, credit grantors can now manage both the account level and customer level using a single system, thus eliminating the need to handle those accounts separately. In addition, lenders can take advantage of customer-level data to better manage at the account level, even if they are not managing at the customer level.
Since the introduction of TRIAD system 8.0 in 2004, this family of products has been rapidly adopted by the industry, with 45 upgrades and new installations across 20 countries on six continents.
About Fair Isaac
Fair Isaac Corporation (NYSE:FIC) combines trusted advice, world-class analytics and innovative applications to help businesses make smarter decisions. Fair Isaac's solutions and technologies for Enterprise Decision Management turn strategy into action and elevate business performance by giving organizations the power to automate more decisions, improve the quality of their decisions, and connect decisions across their business. Clients in 80 countries work with Fair Isaac to increase customer loyalty and profitability, cut fraud losses, manage credit risk, meet regulatory and competitive demands, and rapidly build market share. Fair Isaac also helps millions of individuals manage their credit health through the www.myFICO.com website. Learn more about Fair Isaac at www.fairisaac.com.
Fair Isaac Statement Concerning Forward-Looking Information
Except for historical information contained herein, the statements contained in this press release that relate to Fair Isaac, including statements regarding its TRIAD adaptive control system, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the "safe harbor" provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These forward-looking statements are subject to risks and uncertainties that may cause actual results to differ materially, including any unforeseen technical difficulties related to the implementation, use and functionality of the offering, the risks that customers will not perceive material benefits from the offering, failure of the product to deliver the expected results, the possibility of errors or defects in the offering, regulatory changes applicable to the use of consumer credit and other data, and other risks described from time to time in Fair Isaac's SEC reports, including its Annual Report on Form 10-K for the year ended September 30, 2007, and its quarterly report on Form 10-Q for the period ended December 31, 2007. Forward-looking statements should be considered with caution. If any of these risks or uncertainties materializes or any of these assumptions proves incorrect, Fair Isaac's results could differ materially from Fair Isaac's expectations in these statements. Fair Isaac disclaims any intent or obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
Fair Isaac, TRIAD and Blaze Advisor are registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation in the United States and in other countries. Other product and company names herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 209-940-8719
+1 786 482 7231
+55 11 97673-6583
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.