SAN JOSE, Calif. — November 14, 2018
- FICO is number 7 among the top 100 risk technology providers, improving its ranking for the second year in a row
- FICO wins in three key categories - Innovation, AI, and Cyber Risk Quantification • Chartis’ RiskTech100® is the most comprehensive independent study of the world’s major players in risk and compliance technology
FICO, a leading analytics company, today announced that it has been named a category winner in the 2019 Chartis’ RiskTech100® report, which ranks the top 100 risk technology providers, and recognizes success in specific risk and compliance categories. FICO rose five places from last year to place at number seven; the company has improved its standing year-over-year for the second consecutive year in a row. In addition, FICO won awards in three categories: Innovation, AI, and Cyber Risk Quantification.
“FICO’s ranking in this year’s list reflects the company’s continued innovations around machine learning, artificial intelligence, and other advanced analytics solutions,” said Sidhartha Dash, Research Director at Chartis Research. “In this rapidly changing risk technology landscape, FICO’s technology and industry experience put it in a good position to help its clients meet their objectives and business challenges.”
The categories that FICO won highlight FICO’s industry leadership and deep technology expertise:
- Innovation – this award is given to the firm with the highest ranking score in the RT100 Innovation dimension, which considers three factors: new product development (new ideas, functionality and technologies to improve risk management for target customers in relation to a vendor’s closest competitors); exploitation (speed to market, positioning of new products and translation of each into incremental revenues); and new business models (innovating new business models, which generate profitable growth).
- AI – this award recognizes excellence in the area of artificial intelligence, covering the full gamut of statistical techniques.
- Cyber Risk Quantification – this award emphasizes excellence in the quantification and development of analytical models and frameworks of cyber risk.
“We’re honored that Chartis has recognized FICO’s work in risk and compliance technology. This is a validation of FICO’s commitment to providing analytic solutions that help organizations make business decisions that reduce risk, drive higher levels of growth, increase profitability and improve customer satisfaction," said Doug Clare, vice president of product marketing at FICO.
“Our category wins show that innovation is at the heart of FICO’s product development; we will continue to be at the forefront of driving new developments in AI, machine learning, and risk solutions that meet our customers’ needs,” said Nikhil Behl, vice president of marketing at FICO.
RiskTech100® is globally acknowledged as the most comprehensive independent study of the world’s major players in risk and compliance technology. The rankings are published in a report which also contains analysis of the major trends that have shaped the risk technology market over the past year.
Download the 2019 Chartis RiskTech100® report here.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956 and based in Silicon Valley, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 190 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction and growth for businesses in financial services, telecommunications, health care, retail and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in more than 100 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to helping people get credit, to ensuring that millions of airplanes and rental cars are in the right place at the right time. Learn more at https://www.fico.com
About Chartis Research
Chartis Research is the leading provider of research and analysis on the global market for risk technology. It is part of Infopro Digital, which owns market-leading brands such as Risk and WatersTechnology. Chartis’ goal is to support enterprises as they drive business performance through improved risk management, corporate governance and compliance, and to help clients make informed technology and business decisions by providing in-depth analysis and actionable advice on virtually all aspects of risk technology. RiskTech100®, RiskTech Quadrant®, FinTech Quadrant™ and The Risk Enabled Enterprise® are Registered Trade Marks of Infopro Digital Services Limited. www.chartis-research.com
Greg Jawski for FICO
Phone: +1 212-601-8248
Europe, Middle East & Africa
+44 (0) 209-940-8719
+1 786 482 7231
+55 11 97673-6583
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. We look forward to hearing from you.