Decision Management & Optimization
BOZEMAN, MT — May 5, 2022 –
- Industry innovators and practitioners will share insights in financial services, banking, automotive finance, mortgage lending, telecommunications, insurance, and regulatory compliance.
- Additional speakers to take the stage include Wells Fargo, Visa, Mibanco, Citi, and Sony Interactive Entertainment.
- Breakout sessions will cover digital transformation, data and analytics, fraud and financial inclusion, customer onboarding and management, and more.
FICO, a leading applied intelligence company, to host 1000+ financial services industry executives at the upcoming FICO® World conference in Orlando, Florida from May 10-13, 2022. These executives will share insights on decisioning and the use of applied intelligence. FICO World attracts industry veterans and innovators from around the world, all of whom work in financial services, as well as, banking, automotive finance, mortgage lending, telecommunications, insurance, and regulatory compliance.
“FICO World is a unique event that brings our most sophisticated clients together to have strategic conversations about data, analytics, insights and outcomes,” said Stephanie Covert, executive vice president of software at FICO. “Many of our clients will share how they’ve worked with FICO to leverage human logic, industry expertise and artificial intelligence to become smarter, faster and customer-obsessed.”
To register for FICO World, click here.
Speakers at FICO World will offer ideas and practical insights into operationalizing analytics, how to make real-time decisions at scale, and using applied intelligence across the enterprise to deliver personalized customer experiences.
The keynote speaker is Michael Lewis, bestselling author of The Premonition, Moneyball, The Blind Side, and The Big Short. The event also features session tracks covering:
- AI, Machine Learning & Analytic Innovation: Includes best practices for using AI responsibly and how to use ML and optimization to drive differentiation.
- Customer Lifecycle: Explores using advanced analytic and decisioning technology to create personalized and optimized experiences at every stage of the customer lifecycle, from acquiring and growing to retaining and protecting customers.
- FICO® Platform Capabilities: Some of the world's largest banks, insurance companies, telcos and auto finance providers will share how FICO Platform capabilities underpin their digital business.
- Regulatory Compliance: Will examine public policy impacts on operations, plus experts will share regulatory and legislative insights and best practices intended to maximize efficiency and drive revenue and profit.
- Scoring Strategies: FICO® Score experts and clients will share the latest innovations in scoring techniques.
- Fraud Protection and Compliance: Includes best practices and the latest innovations to protect organizations and their customers from fraud.
- Women in Leadership: Spotlights the business value of women’s leadership and investing in growth innovation to meet the diverse needs of clients and employees.
FICO® World sponsors include AWS, FIS, Outseer, Creative Solutions, Dock, EKEY IT, Neurotech, TSYS, and Elo. For more information, visit: https://events.fico.com/ficoworld.
FICO (NYSE: FICO) powers decisions that help people and businesses around the world prosper. Founded in 1956, the company is a pioneer in the use of predictive analytics and data science to improve operational decisions. FICO holds more than 200 US and foreign patents on technologies that increase profitability, customer satisfaction and growth for businesses in financial services, telecommunications, health care, retail, transportation and supply chain, and many other industries. Using FICO solutions, businesses in more than 120 countries do everything from protecting 2.6 billion payment cards from fraud, to helping people get credit, to ensuring that millions of airplanes and rental cars are in the right place at the right time.
Learn more at https://www.fico.com.
For FICO news and media resources, visit www.fico.com/news.
FICO is a registered trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation in the U.S. and other countries.
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.