FICO® Xpress Optimization
FICO® Xpress Optimization is integrated into the FICO® Decision Management Suite and is comprised of four components:
- FICO® Xpress Insight enables businesses to rapidly deploy optimization models as powerful applications.
- FICO® Xpress Executor provides standalone support for optimization execution services.
- FICO® Xpress Solver provides optimization algorithms and technologies to solve linear, mixed integer and non-linear problems.
- FICO® Xpress Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing optimization models, services and complete solutions.
This documentation set covers the following versions:
|Decision Management Suite||2020-04|
|Xpress Insight 5||5.0|
The documentation is organized into the following sections:
- Release Notes
- Installation Guides
- Introductory Materials
- Xpress Mosel Help
- Xpress Solver Help
- Xpress Insight 4 Help
- Xpress Insight 5 Help
- Xpress Workbench Help
- Decision Management Platform
- Xpress IVE User Guide
- Contacting FICO
- Copyright Information
Important information for users upgrading from an earlier version of Xpress or Insight can be found in the following sections of the documentation:
A zip file containing the complete documentation set can be downloaded for offline use.
Documentation for older version of the software is available here.
Documentation built on Mon Nov 16 10:30:27 GMT 2020