FICO® Xpress Optimization
FICO® Xpress Optimization is integrated into the FICO® Decision Management Suite and is comprised of four components:
- FICO® Xpress Insight enables businesses to rapidly deploy optimization models as powerful applications.
- FICO® Xpress Executor provides standalone support for optimization execution services.
- FICO® Xpress Solver provides optimization algorithms and technologies to solve linear, mixed integer and non-linear problems.
- FICO® Xpress Workbench is an Integrated Development Environment (IDE) for developing optimization models, services and complete solutions.
This documentation set covers the following versions:
|Decision Management Suite||2020-03|
The documentation is organized into the following sections:
- Release Notes
- Installation Guides
- Introductory Materials
- Xpress Mosel Help
- Xpress Solver Help
- Xpress Insight 4 Help
- Xpress Insight 5 Help
- Xpress Workbench Help
- Decision Management Platform
- Xpress IVE User Guide
- Contacting FICO
- Copyright Information
Important information for users upgrading from an earlier version of Xpress or Insight can be found in the following sections of the documentation:
A zip file containing the complete documentation set can be downloaded for offline use.
Documentation for older version of the software is available here.
Documentation built on Wed Jul 29 10:47:44 BST 2020
© 2001-2020 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved. This documentation is the property of Fair Isaac Corporation (“FICO”). Receipt or possession of this documentation does not convey rights to disclose, reproduce, make derivative works, use, or allow others to use it except solely for internal evaluation purposes to determine whether to purchase a license to the software described in this documentation, or as otherwise set forth in a written software license agreement between you and FICO (or a FICO affiliate). Use of this documentation and the software described in it must conform strictly to the foregoing permitted uses, and no other use is permitted.