Who is FICO?
FICO (NYSE:FICO) is the leader in Decision Management, transforming business by making every decision count. We use predictive analytics to help businesses automate, improve and connect decisions across organizational silos and customer lifecycles.
Clients in 80 countries work with FICO to increase customer loyalty and profitability, cut fraud losses, manage credit risk, meet regulatory and competitive demands, and rapidly build market share. Most leading banks and credit card issuers rely on FICO solutions, as do insurers, retailers, healthcare organizations and other companies. Through the www.myfico.com website, consumers use the company's FICO® scores, the standard measure of credit risk, to manage their financial health.
We have pioneered the development and application of critical technologies behind advanced Decision Management. These include predictive analytics, business rules management and optimization. We use these technologies to help businesses improve the precision, consistency and agility of their complex, high-volume decisions.
What kind of talent will you find at FICO?
We hire people who long for:
Innovation, Creativity, Opportunity and Challenge
FICO’s 53-year history is built on pioneering the innovations that have changed the way companies make decisions. Hundreds of patents have been issued to the talented employees of FICO, and this innovative spirit is a part of each area of the business. Are you innovative?
FICO encourages creativity in every area of the business, and we’re continually looking for new and better ways to accomplish our goals. Are you able to look at challenges with a fresh approach and creative ideas? We want to hear them!
FICO rewards competency development and strong performance by promoting on average 10% to 12% of the company population as part of a semi-annual review process. There are several clearly defined career paths within FICO. Once you have mastered the competencies of your current job level and are demonstrating competencies at the next level, you can be recommended for promotion. Do you want to have your hard work and accomplishments recognized? We want to recognize you!
We offer the chance to work on interesting and challenging projects in an environment where proactive people and creative ideas are taken seriously.
Why would you consider FICO over another organization?
- You will work with great colleagues across functions and locations worldwide
- We offer defined career paths with growth opportunity
- We focus on leadership development programs and have our own FICO University for employee training and development
Our Core Values:
- Focus on clients: We will earn a "trusted advisor" reputation by being client-centric in everything we do.
- Develop our people: We will foster learning and growth by offering an engaging, career-focused environment.
- Innovate and collaborate: We will pursue focused innovation and leverage our collective talents through collaboration and teamwork.
- Execute with integrity: We will be honest with ourselves and with our clients, and demonstrate integrity in everything we say and do.
- Deliver high performance: We will deliver on our promises through effective planning, execution and change management.
Competitive Benefit Package:
- Choice of medical, dental and vision coverage
- 3 weeks vacation immediately upon hire
- Excellent matching program for 401K
- Flexible schedules for better work/life balance, and more!
Plus, the opportunity to work with State of the Art technology!
Would you like to hear more about FICO opportunities?
View a complete overview and history of FICO.
Find FICO locations.