FICO World 2014 is opening in San Diego next week. With more than 100 sessions presented by experts from more than 80 companies around the world, it might seem overwhelming. Whether you’re an analytic scientist, a data wonk, a wannabe, or a tech-savvy business leader, there is something for everyone at FICO World. Below is our quick guide to help you navigate the leading international conference on analytics-powered customer engagement:
Wednesday kicks-off with keynotes from FICO CEO Will Lansing and Theresa Payton, former White House CIO, cybersecurity authority, identity theft expert and author of Privacy in the Era of Big Data. Both speakers will call on businesses to do more to protect customers’ data.
Thursday’s keynote features FICO CTO Stuart Wells, who will give attendees a sneak peak at some technologies and innovations under development, and Maribel Lopez, principal and founder of Lopez Research, enterprise mobility expert, and author of the forthcoming book, Right-Time Experiences: Driving Revenue with Mobile and Big Data.
Friday will conclude with a keynote panel discussion on the new age of analytics with chief analytics officers from Ford Motor Credit, Caesars Entertainment and Lithium Technologies, chaired by Dr. Andrew Jennings, FICO’s chief analytics officer.
Running in parallel with the conference is the first-ever Decision Technology Forum. The Forum offers more than 20 sessions on how to accelerate development and deployment of analytic applications, implement smarter business decisions and take the best-possible action in real time. If you are dealing with Big Data, this Forum is right in your wheelhouse. You won’t want to miss the following sessions:
- Product Showcase: Revolution in Customer Engagement
- Product Showcase: Analytic Modeling in the Cloud
- Product Showcase: FICO Big Data Analyzer
- More Than a Numbers Game: Building Better Analytic Models
- Big Data Analytics Case Study: CIBC
- Customer Loyalty on a Massive Scale
- Understanding Sentiment Analysis
- Addressing Attrition: Ultra-Dynamic, Multi-Dimensional Analytics
- Explore the Future of Cybersecurity Analytics at FICO World
- FICO World Preview: Is Your Customer Engagement Compliant?
- FICO World Webinar: Text Analytics 101