A company that solved an "unsolvable" wind farm optimization problem. An automaker that uses analytics to keep more delinquent customers in their cars. An airline that uses optimization throughout its business to improve customer service and efficiency.
These are just some of the past winners of the FICO Decisions Awards - and now it's time to find the next set of innovators. We're looking for companies that are achieving outstanding success using FICO analytics and decision management solutions.
Awards will be presented in six categories:
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Customer Onboarding and Management
- Debt Management
- Decision Management Innovation
- Fraud Control
- Regulatory Compliance.
Nominations are due September 1, and winners will be announced in early October.
As in past years, we've assembled a panel of independent judges with deep industry expertise. This year’s judges include:
- Giorgi Alibegashvili – Strategic Project Manager, TBC Bank (2016 award winner)
- Julie Conroy, Research Director, Aite Group
- Doug Gray, Director, Enterprise Data & Analytics Technology, Southwest Airlines (2016 award winner)
- Joy Macknight - Transaction Banking and Technology Editor, The Banker
- Daniel Mayo, Chief Analyst, Financial Services Technology, Ovum
For more information and to enter a nomination, visit www.fico.com/decisionsawards.