Posed by guest blogger, James Taylor)
- It's at the Palace Hotel in lovely San Francisco
- Ian Ayres, author of Super Crunchers is speaking
- The analytic symposium is a complete math-geekfest and a chance to hear about some leading edge analytic techniques and approaches
- Financial Services companies can learn how to cope with the current banking crisis with sessions on managing highly indebted consumers, risk management, helping the unbanked, the mortgage crisis, better collections strategy and much more
- Insurance companies can find a whole track on claims, underwriting, customer service and marketing in the new world of insurance
- John Rymer of Forrester, one of my favorite analysts, is speaking on dynamic business applications, a really interesting area
- Companies of all shapes and sizes can learn how to detect, manage and control fraud from internal and external threats
- The growing array of regulations - Basel II and others - are covered so you can grow through your response to regulation not collapse under its weight
- Scoring, of course, will get a thorough working over so you won't be confused about the benefits and limitations of scoring - unlike so many mortgage companies
- Lastly, and most importantly, I will be there blogging and I want to meet you!
Once again the EDM Blog is offering a discount for readers - just enter the discount code SFJT when you register and get the unlimited registration for just $1,345. This is a great deal!