FICO recently conducted a survey of 14,000 consumers to assess their views on digital banking and identity proofing.
To onboard new customers, you need to prove that applicants are who they say they are in order to prevent fraud and meet regulatory requirements. At the same time, you can't make those checks so difficult or time-consuming that customers abandon the process or become dissatisfied. It is increasingly necessary to manage identity proofing across all the channels customers use, and frequently those channels are digital.
Read the Survey Results eBook
This eBook present the US findings from our survey to learn:
- How customers view the threat of identity theft
- If concentrating digital banking education on older generations is the right approach
- How COVID-19 has changed preferences for opening new accounts
- What people will do if their expectations for opening an account digitally aren't met
- Which customers need help to develop the necessary capabilities to open accounts digitally
- How customers view biometrics and the use of them to secure their accounts
Download your free Webinar
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.