A study of the banking consumers in Asia Pacific shows that nearly half of the surveyed respondents experienced reduced income due to the pandemic. As a result, their financial behaviors have changed - some of which present opportunities for banks to amplify market share, and some of which pose threats.
Consumers' expectations of banks have evolved considerably. This latest FICO white paper details:
- The changes in APAC consumers' financial intentions
- The increase in taking up savings and investment products
- The choice of financial product providers and consumers' expectations
- What actions banks can take to maximize the value exchange with customers
- Country and regional breakdown of the survey responses
Download your free White Paper
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.