Merchant monitoring: Reducing risk for merchants and merchant acquirers
Merchant acquirers need a robust, analytics-driven solution to protect against myriad risk vectors for new and existing markets.
The combination of commerce digitization, increased demand for new payment solutions, and continually shifting regulations is both increasing diversity in the merchant acquiring industry and adding complexity to managing risk within merchant acquirers’ portfolios. To address these challenges, market leaders have implemented robust, scalable analytics-driven solutions to manage fraud and compliance risk that is continuously evolving, while also balancing growth objectives.
A robust merchant monitoring solution can help acquirers track and identify a variety of risks:
- Measure merchants’ card association compliance across a periodic and organizational view
- Predict the likelihood of collusive or fraud-targeted merchant activity
- Predict the likelihood of bankruptcy among existing merchants to lower potential loss exposure
- Predict the risk of attrition among existing merchants in order to manage merchant satisfaction
- Calculate existing profitability and predict future profitability for each merchant
Download your free Executive Brief
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.