Fraud Protection & Compliance
October 1, 2020 -
With the announcement of the possibility of making payments through WhatsApp - in addition to the ease that this new payment method will provide - new opportunities are opened that will impact not only the banking sector, but also non-financial sectors such as retail, telecommunications, and insurance, among others.
The demand for digital payments, which has become more relevant in the post-pandemic world to reduce direct contact and use of money, has been added to the new existing technologies that facilitate electronic transactions, has created a world of possibilities.
- Verify the identity of users
- Combine technologies and data sources for biometric validations
- Verify the origin of funds and the suitability of people and companies
- Monitor transactions with cognitive analytical models
- Personalized user experience
Take the next step
Connect with FICO for answers to all your product and solution questions. Interested in becoming a business partner? Contact us to learn more. We look forward to hearing from you.