(Posted by Guest Blogger, and InterACT Booster, Ian Turvill.)
InterACT, the Smarter Decisions Conference, will be taking place next month at the wonderful Palace Hotel, in San Francisco.
If you work at an insurer (and only at an insurer), you can make use of the special discount code "INS" to attend the conference at a 50% discount to the regular registration price.
(If you are not at an insurer, and try to use this code, your registration will be rejected: sorry!)
Fair Isaac has been hosting InterACT since 1976, and this year, we've outdone ourselves with exceptional session content and keynote speakers—not to mention, a greater focus on insurance than ever before.
InterACT is the top conference on innovative applications of predictive analytics and decision technology, drawing hundreds of attendees from 30+ countries. Here are the details:
InterACT, the Smarter Decisions Conference
May 15-18, 2007
Palace Hotel in San Francisco, California
Learn more at: www.fairisaac.com/interactsf
Be sure to check out our agenda, especially the insurance sessions at www.fairisaac.com/iasfinsurance. Key topics include:
- Winning with Real-Time, Risk-Driven, Rules-Based Underwriting
- Translating Insurance Strategy into Individual Policy Decisions
- Building the Data Platform for Your Decisions
External speakers from the insurance industry include:
- Owen Williams, Vice President, Information Technology, Chubb
- Alex M. Hageli, Manager, Personal Lines, Property Casualty Insurers Association of America
- Charles Neeson, ACAS, MAAA, Senior Executive, Westfield Insurance
There are 14 informative sessions in the insurance track alone, but there are more than 100 other sessions, including those dedicated to Analytics, Enterprise Decision Management technology, and Customer Centricity. The agenda is packed with case studies, research results, industry panels and strategy discussions.
In addition, we'll have keynotes from three business visionaries and best-selling authors:
- Don Tapscott, author of Wikinomics: Competing in the Age of Collaboration
- Chip Heath, author of Made to Stick: Why Some Ideas Survive and Others Die
- Michael Lewis, author of The Blind Side: Evolution of a Game, Moneyball: The Art of Winning an Unfair Game and Liar's Poker: Rising Through the Wreckage of Wall Street
Don't lose out this wonderful chance to see how predictive analytics and decision automation are changing the competitive makeup of the insurance industry, and how you can take the lead in this revolution.