Attracting, serving and protecting customers is getting tougher, so how are companies using predictive analytics to out-maneuver competitors and win customer loyalty? Join us at FICO World 2014 to discover answers from experts and network with your peers. Registration is now open for the conference, which will be held November 11-14 in San Diego, California.
FICO World has become the leading global conference on analytics-powered customer engagement strategies. This year’s theme, “The New Customer Imperative,” stems from the convergence of social, mobile and cloud, which is evolving customer behaviors and expectations, revolutionizing business and society, disrupting old business models, and creating new leaders. We’ll explore this theme through a number of sessions, speakers and events, including:
- 100+ presentations on analytic innovation, credit scoring, customer growth and retention, customer originations, debt management, fraud and security, mortgage lending, regulatory compliance, and small business lending.
- Keynote presenters Theresa Payton, former White House CIO and authority on cyber security and identity theft; and Maribel Lopez, enterprise mobility expert.
- Keynote panel of chief analytics officers discussing top priorities for businesses seeking to compete on analytics.
- FICO World Technology Forum, where data scientists, system architects and CIOs will learn how to accelerate the development and deployment of real-time analytic applications.
- Targeted events such as the FICO Auto Forum for auto lenders, and the FICO World Credit Boot Camp for newer lenders.