I am attending Gartner Symposium and ITxpo this week and blogging as I go.
I justed presented on Real-World Experience in Applying Business Intelligence to Business Processes. Here's the presentation I gave
- BI has value but not enough and especially not enough when you focus on operational processes
- EDM is a way to apply analytic insight and corporate knowledge to operational processes by automating and improving decisions
- Real customers have succeeded with this.
Hope you enjoyed the presentation.
BTW Fair Isaac is at booth 305
Added: Here are links to the rest of the blog postings from Gartner:
- AD Overview: Assembling, Buying and Constructing—The ABCs of Delivering Software Solutions
- Thoughts on the keynote (second hand)
- Business Intelligence, Business Process Management and Information Management Market Directions
- Enterprise Risk Management: The Benefits of Risk
- The New Business Architecture: Enterprise Architecture and BPM
- Real-World Experience in Applying Business Intelligence to Business Processes
- Driving the Customer-Centric Enterprise
- Analytics: Action Based on Integrating Processes and Applications
- Java and .NET: You can't pick a favorite child
- Impressions from the expo
- BPM Technology Selection: How Solutions Are Evolving
Technorati Tags: analytics, BI, BPM, BPMS, BRE, BRMS, business intelligence, business process management, business rule, business rules, data mining, EDM, Enterprise Decision Management, Gartner, operational BI, predictive analytics