FICO World kicks off on November 11th, but you won’t have to wait until then to hear from some of the great speakers addressing key industry issues facing your business.
On Monday, September 30th, we kickoff our FICO World Preview Webinar Series. The five free webinars will cover topics ranging from analytic innovation and credit trends to customer growth and retention, fraud, and regulatory compliance. Take a look at the topics we have planned, and mark your calendars accordingly:
- “You're only getting 20% of the value from your data! Learn how to get 100%!” (September 30).
- “Ovum and FICO Outline Top Concerns and Insights on Mid-Tier Banks Worldwide” (October 8),
- “Customer Communications: Clearing the Regulatory Hurdles” (October 15)
- “How Customer Centricity Is Driving Fraud Management Strategies” (October 22)
- “An Outlook on US Consumer Credit Health” (October 29).