The FICO® Advisors Approach
FICO Advisors are business consultants accelerating the decision evolution with pragmatic use of FICO solutions through data-driven analytics, strategic design, and software applications. Our seasoned practitioners are uniquely valued for their credit lifecycle risk and fraud knowledge, driving measurable results in an ever-dynamic economic market.
What is the state of your operation? Have you thought of your business through a different lens?
Let’s tune your systems and operation to deliver better results.
Let’s keep reviewing how you are doing to maintain your competitive edge, and let us support you in your evolution.
FICO Advisors Operational Readiness Review: How will we integrate this new software to operationally support our strategic decisions and what changes are needed?
Product Utilization Review Service: Am I getting full potential of my product implementation and usage?
Strategy Consulting Service: How do I capitalize on my software to achieve my objectives?
Current State Assessment: Can my operational and business processes be improved?
Key steps include:
1. Identify and document complete business and operational requirements migration
2. Provide guidance on changes to policies, procedures, evaluation rules and downstream processes anticipating implementation
3. Evaluate the technical implications related to provided business requirements
This service can also assist you with more practical matters such as updating data dictionaries and variable definitions, documenting operational requirements and defining change management approaches for making the software migration successful across all phases of the customer credit lifecycle.
1. Evaluate your current software use in the context of your business objectives
2. Evaluate future objectives against licensed capabilities
3. Identify solution gaps and functionality available but not currently or sub-optimally utilized
4. Recommend capability upgrades to facilitate plans and long-term objectives
Additionally, we may recommend specific training packages that will help in revitalizing product knowledge or creating a new group of educated users within your organization. This review is intended to ensure that you are maximizing your return on investment, by identifying opportunities and categorizing them in terms of level of benefit and effort to implement.
At project end, you will receive a written Product Utilization Review, providing the following:
1. Guidance on how to more effectively use your software for decision improvement
2. Specific training programs to empower employees using the software
3. Advice for additional capabilities that would ensure you will meet your goals and keep you abreast of industry change
A CSA will provide information on the gap between your organization performance and that observed from others leading industry change and advancement. It will define a roadmap to move towards this leading practice, and will identify the technology, analytics and processes needed to meet your goals. This work is summarized in three key deliverables at engagement conclusion:
1. CSA Report
2. CSA Roadmap (General, Analytic, Technology or a Combination)
3. CSA Presentation to Senior Executives
Get in Touch
Would you like to learn how a partnership with our FICO Advisors team can help you along your journey?