The INFORMS conferences continue to unveil game-changing approaches that businesses are using advanced analytics such as optimization to literally transform lives and businesses.
For those of you who aren’t familiar, The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest society in the world for professionals in the field of operations research (O.R.), management science, and analytics. They hold multiple annual conferences targeting diverse audiences, with the Business Analytics and Operations Research conference – held this year at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress in Orlando, Florida, from April 10-12 – focusing on the wide-ranging use cases that demonstrate the breadth of depth of analytic innovation.
This year, FICO is thrilled to be an INFORMS Platinum Sponsor, which reflects our organization’s focus on optimization and prescriptive analytics as critical components of an integrated decision management strategy. If you’re already planning to come to INFORMS, here are three good reasons to check out what FICO is doing!
- Demos, giveaways and more at Booth #3. FICO Booth #3 will feature cool demos of our Optimization Modeler solution, a great scratch-off game to play (with a chance to win a drone or other great prizes!), and subject matter experts who are excited to hear what your organization is doing with analytics – and discuss how you can leverage prescriptive analytics to address your most compelling business challenges. Also, students and job seekers should seek out our booth if you’re interested in working for FICO, as we’re expanding our reach and looking for great talent to join our team!
- Four hands-on sessions and a fraud presentation by FICO’s Chief Analytic Officer, Scott Zoldi. INFORMS is a hot spot for getting “in the weeds” with analytics insights, and FICO will offer four in-depth workshops and information sessions covering how businesses can use our optimization technologies to solve complex challenges and enhance their business decision systems. Also, Scott Zoldi, FICO’s CAO and a renowned thought leader on fraud analytics, will speak as part of the event’s Fraud Detection and Cyber Security track. Session information is below:
- Fraud Analytics and Big Data Technologies Tackle Cyber Security Scott Zoldi, Tuesday, April 12, 3:40 – 4:30 PM, Grand B
- Supercharge your Excel Applications with Advanced Analytics, What-if Analysis, and Auditability Libin Varghese, Sunday, April 10, 9:00 – 10:45 AM, Regency 6
- How to Model, Solve, and Deploy Optimization across Industries with FICO Xpress Oliver Bastert, Sunday, April 10, 3:00 – 4:45 PM, Regency 6
- Efficient Parallel Linear and Mixed Integer Programming in FICO Xpress Oliver Bastert, Tuesday, April 12, 11:30 AM – 12:20 PM, Poinciana AB
- How to Deploy your SAS, R, Python Models to Empower Non-technical Business Users Horia Tipi and Libin Varghese, Tuesday, April 12, 1:50 – 2:40 PM, Poinciana AB
- Exclusive complimentary half-day FICO Optimization Forum – reserve now, seats are limited! Date: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 Time: 8 am to 12 noon ET Location: Magnolia B+C Room, Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. If you’re sticking around Orlando after INFORMS, we invite you to join FICO for a complimentary morning session that will cover how leaders such as Toyota, Southwest Airlines and Sprint are empowering their business teams to transform their most complex business challenges into rapidly deployable analytic and optimization solutions. You will also learn how FICO Optimization can work with complex spreadsheets, existing SAS or R models, or any executable to allow business teams to easily perform what-if analysis, compare scenarios, harden/soften constraints and explore/visualize their data. Click here to register (no cost to attend).